What I'm up to now...I update this page as often as I can - I think it works better than the usual 'About' page (although I have one of those too!).
- Covid-19 has postponed much of my work but I have continued to be as creative as possible, developing several new musicals and supporting innovative business ideas attempting to navigate (or circumnavigate?) the Coronavirus.
- I continue as full-time Agent and Head of Creative Development at Access Artiste Management Ltd.
- Have invested and supported new start-up companies WHAT3WORDS, AWESOME MERCHANDISE, MR & MRS SMITH, DOORSTEPS.CO.UK., GOHENRY and SOURCED MARKET.
- Developing several new musicals, shows and screenplays. Most of which I can't mention in the public domain but needless to say, they don't get my time unless they are really exciting.
- I'm working as co-producer on a number of new projects for 2021 inclduiding THE ADDAMS FAMILY (UK Tour) and HAIR (European Tour).
- Bringing up my 7 year old Eli to be a brilliant entreprenuer and footballer, although he has other plans that include Nintendo Switch and Basketball.
- Spending quality time with my amazing better-half Sarah - trying not to talk about business and investments.
- I avoid Social Media as much as I can but I whizz down my friends and colleagues news feeds, endorsing and supporting positively where I like, and staying quiet where I don't.